Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Kit Apple Cider

Hello there!
I have a new kit to show you! It's name is Apple Cider
I was thinking about cold weather and the next thing I knew I was making a kit about apple cider.
I love to drink hot apple cider in the winter months..
so here I am with a new kit inspired by one of my fav winter drinks..
this kit just makes you warm looking at it.. :)
But also comes separated for those of you who only want certain parts. ;)
And it's on sale for 20% off!!





kit includes:

9 papers ( 12 x 12 300 dpi. jpeg. )

full set alpha ( all individual png files made at 300 dpi a - z , 0 - 9 , and some punctuation )

44 elements:

acrylic apple
acrylic apple frame
tied apple ellie
bow
ribbon bow
2 buttons
fabric button
cinnamon sticks
4 cups
2 embellished doodles
doodle border
dried daffodil
seeds ellie
epoxy apple
epoxy apple frame
2 epoxy leafs
fence
fabric flower
wooden flower
flower bead
wooden frame
worn frame
2 painted weed ellies
paper swirl
wire swirl
ricrac
screw
splat
spoon
2 sprays
2 stitches
string
2 swirls
2 tags
twine wrap
wire apple

No comments:

Post a Comment